2026年9月16日水曜日

インスタンス24世界記録更新

 記録更新されました。

Changes



Timさんから、返信を頂きました。

Dear Tak Sugawara-san,


I have just updated the benchmarks website.


It really is an impressive result. The largest instance is now very close to 

being solved to proven optimality. I always thought it would be solved one 

day, but not so soon!


I haven't got a copy of the working paper you mentioned but here are the 

authors' email addresses:

私の返信です。

Tim-san,


Thank you for the update.


Regarding “but not so soon!” — I completely agree.

For more than a year I’ve been continuously inventing and testing countless approaches to solve this instance. Its scale is truly exceptional, and ordinary methods simply cannot reach this point. Hardware and software will certainly continue to advance, but I still expect that this instance will likely remain unsolved for at least the next decade.


Thank you also for providing the authors’ contact information. I will reach out to them.


Best regards,

Tak. Sugawara

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿